Koi nahi .. dream hi sahi but thoda lambha dikha de
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Koi nahi .. dream hi sahi but thoda lambha dikha de
Damn..I can never see his posts..coz I m not on sm. His links never work for us people. Can someone please post a pic 😭
Damn..I can never see his posts..coz I m not on sm. His links never work for us people. Can someone please post a pic 😭
https://twitter.com/kaytobeyou/status/1439224994534346762?s=21
Originally posted by: farheenbachani
She is wearing plain sari as well. No rings or big earrings. It’s in their bedroom. Could go either way but due to that smoke i think it’s a dream.
They always use smoke in the romantic scenes... Bts by mishraji shows how they use smoke for every romantic scene ..! I don't know why ?? But let's think itz a dream only bus
Oh wow!! Wow!! Oh.. some caption and some passion!!
Ab meri jaan mein jaan aayi..honestly didn't feel like watching next week at all, now there is still some hope!!
Thanks a ton for posting this!!
Dream?? Real?? Who cares..as long as they are together....yeh dil maange more!! 🤪
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
They always use smoke in the romantic scenes... Bts by mishraji shows how they use smoke for every romantic scene ..! I don't know why ?? But let's think itz a dream only bus
But why is he dreaming or imagining pallu in her old saree and simple look, why not in red saree or black saree...
Gareeb raghav ke sapne bhi gareeb hogyein..😭😭
Dream?? Real?? Who cares..as long as they are together....yeh dil maange more!! 🤪
Exactly who cares .. jab thak dono saath main hai .. dil tho maange gha more ☺️
Originally posted by: d.padmini
But why is he dreaming or imagining pallu in her old saree and simple look, why not in red saree or black saree...
Gareeb raghav ke sapne bhi gareeb hogyein..😭😭
Raghav is in suits toh gareeb toh nhi hua h 🤣