
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


aw...they both are soo cute....Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor
Disha- "Nakuul toh kehta hai tu abhi bhi bachhi hi hai" 😂😂
Their bond ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTi-iqNiRcP/?utm_medium=copy_link
Disha is a bit taller than Nakul na?😆


Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
Disha is a bit taller than Nakul na?😆
I think they are exactly the same height. But Disha wears flats when working with him 😆
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
aw...they both are soo cute....
Very cute they are. There are numerous IVs of them together from the time of their first show.. do watch those.. they are so much fun.. the way they tease each other and Nakuul's sense of humour! 😆😆 I just loveee them
Haan mujhe laga hi... vaise bhi Nakul thoda zada hi slim hai na isilye thoda zada hi chota lagta hai height mein😆Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor
I think they are exactly the same height. But Disha wears flats when working with him 😆
I am already thinking to watch pkdh😆Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor
Very cute they are. There are numerous IVs of them together from the time of their first show.. do watch those.. they are so much fun.. the way they tease each other and Nakuul's sense of humour! 😆😆 I just loveee them