tu hamshe pareshan hai.. We r hurttttt🥺 dil thoddiya tumneOriginally posted by: Book-Worm
Please someone call Aps and Seera ji.
I'm feeling dizzy after reading all ur posts and predictions 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
tu hamshe pareshan hai.. We r hurttttt🥺 dil thoddiya tumneOriginally posted by: Book-Worm
Please someone call Aps and Seera ji.
I'm feeling dizzy after reading all ur posts and predictions 😆
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Please someone call Aps and Seera ji.
I'm feeling dizzy after reading all ur posts and predictions 😆
Arree… kuch nahi hoyaga.. trust me.. imlie will mega chop Didi in the end .. no Bacha and rotlu bahu bs will repent !
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
Is flowerji ko bs keh dulaai chahiyai! 😂😂😂😂
and gm said bs is not a saint and is flawed! But even if anything did happen and she is pregnant.. bs would not stay with Didi.. maybe bs and imlie will adopt the baby? 😜😂😂😂😂😜😂… wanna see what the dark side is like for a bit
Flowerji needs ganna dhulai🤣
Kuchh na hoga dil thaam kar bathiye😆
I tried the dark side .. I failed 😞
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Please someone call Aps and Seera ji.
I'm feeling dizzy after reading all ur posts and predictions 😆
Kuchh nehi hoga 😊gul ki leads couple glue ki tarah hai ,inseparable🤣
their separation gets shorter and shorter! Last was 5 mins! 😂😂😂
kya pata ye chop karne gul ke lead ke sach me kisi aur ke saath bacha huva tho🤣..
Choti malini or chota bs🤣
Originally posted by: Bakwas_BS
pregenecy will be fake as per me she will do fake miscarriage and blame imlie and bs will be so hurt by tgis and will aalways has soft corner for malini🤣
Meri Maa
Please tum bhi chup karo 🤣
Originally posted by: Bakwas_BS
kya pata ye chop karne gul ke lead ke sach me kisi aur ke saath bacho huva tho🤣..
Choti malini or chota bs🤣
U two have scared the forum Today 😂😂😂😂😂..
U are too cute
Originally posted by: Bakwas_BS
kya pata ye chop karne gul ke lead ke sach me kisi aur ke saath bacho huva tho🤣..
Choti malini or chota bs🤣
Choti malini will be cute🤗
Chota RB I am not sure but woh bhi cute hi hoga I think