Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Haa na. No wonder people want to be part of that harry potter feast. It is just much too fantastic all the time. 🤣
anything is better than college cafeteria food 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Haa na. No wonder people want to be part of that harry potter feast. It is just much too fantastic all the time. 🤣
anything is better than college cafeteria food 🤣🤣
Okay I should actually go sleep now 🤣 need to wake up early to finish an assignment 🤣
good day nikki and any stalkers out there 🤗
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Okay I should actually go sleep now 🤣 need to wake up early to finish an assignment 🤣
good day nikki and any stalkers out there 🤗
Hehe yeah. Bye night night. Sexy dreams of punnu or abhay or whatever u like 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Hehe yeah. Bye night night. Sexy dreams of punnu or abhay or whatever u like 😆
Punnu 🤣
Have you ever seen him? 🤣
Lagta hai raasta clear hai🤣
I'll be back in a while and start my solo concert🤣
Uh oh. Am i caught in the lie? 🤣
No i havent
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Lagta hai raasta clear hai🤣
I'll be back in a while and start my solo concert🤣
I m lurking. 🤣
Ye dekho Meghu ka hero 🤣
Then sit back and enjoy my concert 🤣
Chamkile goggle laga ke
Pairon mein payal saja ke
Saath karenge aaj disco balma
O disco balma
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k