as you can see I’m not very good at it 🤣🤣 the urge to add to my post count failed me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
as you can see I’m not very good at it 🤣🤣 the urge to add to my post count failed me
I see.. u failed then 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
as you can see I’m not very good at it 🤣🤣 the urge to add to my post count failed me
The desire for that lovely purple color 🤣
it’s the prettiest of them all 🤣
Oh my IF which is the prettiest color in all badges
🤣
Oh man shit. They should have done snow white the Sleeping beauty with abhiya when abhay was frozen and piya wakes him up.
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh man shit. They should have done snow white the Sleeping beauty with abhiya when abhay was frozen and piya wakes him up.
NEXT THEME FOR OS
🤣🤣
I thought we can't type *SHIT* here literally ..🤣
Are u satisfied with my OS ending 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh man shit. They should have done snow white the Sleeping beauty with abhiya when abhay was frozen and piya wakes him up.
🤣🤣
kissing a block of ice does not sound comfortable 🤣🤣
Nikki what happened to lunch?🤣
True but thwy could have shown it being melt. There are ways to get around it. 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k