I’m always lurking here 🤣🤣 i pounce when I see someone active
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I’m always lurking here 🤣🤣 i pounce when I see someone active
🤣🤣 What do u do when all of us go to sleep?
sometimes I open the page to check if I need to reply to something 🤣 or sometimes i spam or add memes 🤣 it really depends on the day
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
sometimes I open the page to check if I need to reply to something 🤣 or sometimes i spam or add memes 🤣 it really depends on the day
Haa na kabhi kabhi jab sab sath me spam karte he kuch cheeje miss ho jati he 🤣
Baad me revisit karna padta he
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Haa na kabhi kabhi jab sab sath me spam karte he kuch cheeje miss ho jati he 🤣
Baad me revisit karna padta he
full investigation without fear of the conversation moving forward 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
full investigation without fear of the conversation moving forward 🤣🤣
These days i am always lagging no matter how fast i try😆
Its good we people dont come back quoting something someone said in the heat of those spmming moments 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
These days i am always lagging no matter how fast i try😆
Its good we people dont come back quoting something someone said in the heat of those spmming moments 🤣
like the mature posts 🤣🤣
Makes me glad for the time limit so I know I can catch up eventually
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
like the mature posts 🤣🤣
Makes me glad for the time limit so I know I can catch up eventually
🤣🤣
But the problem with time limit is that if u are already lagging and they start to pop up it makes things worse instead of helping. 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣
But the problem with time limit is that if u are already lagging and they start to pop up it makes things worse instead of helping. 🤣
That’s true it also stresses me out 🤣 but then I remember that I’m not the only one who will face this problem 🤣🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k