Poll
Which type of person are you ? 🤔
Vote for self honestly and let's see which category are in majority here 😆
Stalker do vote ... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Me? Always a lone wolf 🤣 I’m here all the time whether anyone else is or not 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Me? Always a lone wolf 🤣 I’m here all the time whether anyone else is or not 🤣
But Someone always comes when u r here 😆
I think u could be Andhbhakt too 🤣
But Someone always comes when u r here 😆
I think u could be Andhbhakt too 🤣
I guess that's true 🤣🤣 depends on the day I could be one or the other
I'll consider myself a spammer because that's what I do when I have time 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I guess that's true 🤣🤣 depends on the day I could be one or the other
Sh**t I should have put all of the above option too 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'll consider myself a spammer because that's what I do when I have time 🤣
Itna sach kaun bolta h 🤣
Sh**t I should have put all of the above option too 🤣
You feel that I fit in all the categories?🤣🤣
Ye karna h toh yehin karo but politics me mat jaana bhul se bhi 😆
Sh**t I should have put all of the above option too 🤣
That would have applied to me i suppose 🤣