Yassssss I watched his parts on repeat and skipped through Sai doing the Sunday special on upto date with Ghum 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Yassssss I watched his parts on repeat and skipped through Sai doing the Sunday special on upto date with Ghum 😆
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
I thought u were revising... good u slept👍🏼
it was a good episode... not good enough to sacrifice sleep... Sammy was savage.. other than that the usual..
I just saw an episode of Ghum from start to end after weeks! Sammy just killed it⭐️😍
I can watch that whole 7-8 min scene on loop, what amazing screen presence by Yogi today!!
Chabbi De ...Chabbi de varna darwaza Todd dunga🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: Tapdance
I just saw an episode of Ghum from start to end after almost weeks! Sammy just killed it⭐️😍
I can watch that whole 7-8 min scene on loop, what amazing screen presence by Yogi today!!
Chabbi De ...Chabbi de varna darwaza Todd dunga🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Didi has told Sai not to interfere in their matters
So Samrat shouldn't interfere in SaiRat matters
But she comes and answers for Virat despite not wanting to interfere in anything
I forgot, after the way maturity is used in this show with didi's cunningness...everything means the opposite in her dictionary
Didi has told Sai not to interfere in their matters
So Samrat shouldn't interfere in SaiRat matters
But she comes and answers for Virat despite not wanting to interfere in anything
I forgot, after the way maturity is used in this show with didi's cunningness...everything means the opposite in her dictionary
I was laughing at those crappy dialogues🤣🤣
She is the biggest interferer out there and kya confidence ke saath bola. I also got the vibe that she was just flabbergasted that Samrat may think on his own and differ strongly in opinions inspite of her sweet/mature explanation😆
Sammy bwoy please do more epic pachka😍
Didi has told Sai not to interfere in their matters
So Samrat shouldn't interfere in SaiRat matters
But she comes and answers for Virat despite not wanting to interfere in anything
I forgot, after the way maturity is used in this show with didi's cunningness...everything means the opposite in her dictionary
Rules only apply to Sai and Samrat. Didi and uska 2 day yoga love are exception.🤣
The scene that hooked me to Sai ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSG2WaiAXkR/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hi guys watched gum after 2 weeks I didn’t have HS anymore thts y
Still sairat are fighting over tht pakhi 😱
Love ur dp Tom and jerry are my favorite ❤️
Originally posted by: BW37XR7BER2ZOHNJ
Love ur dp Tom and jerry are my favorite ❤️
Thanks. Tom and Jerry was and still is one of my favourite cartoon.
Me 2 I love jerry ❤️