Are signups still open? I'd like to sign up if possible 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are signups still open? I'd like to sign up if possible 😛
Are signups still open? I'd like to sign up if possible 😛
Sign up open till today 8 PM IST Bee 😆. I have added you name 👍🏼
Thank you, Hinna...all the best to you too 🤗🤗Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Best of luck winnie🤗
You have a point.👍🏼Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Note from Shepherd .
Just a reminder that for 50-50 life line. I will send the top two answer from that answers I received till the deadline.
I will mention the numbers in the reply back like among thirty contestant , the top two answer are like this
But in case if more than half of the sheep opted for 50-50 for the same question , then I will only have the top two answer of 15 sheeps . Just letting you know in advance , even I have no clue how the life lines will play out yet
And Shepherd choice is game of luck , you can get two points or minus one point based on your gamble .
So, more than 50-50 on its own and Nina's choice on its own, it is better to take them together, which guarantees a point.
Cheers..
I m here to understand the rules
I guess I will use Nina's Choice Advantage
Apney Naam ka kuch faida toh uthana chaiye
Aapko kisi advantage ki zaroorat nai aap to sheep game mein mahir ho😉I m here to understand the rules
I guess I will use Nina's Choice Advantage
Apney Naam ka kuch faida toh uthana chaiye
Will send you question in 25 minutes Raji , You just tag me when you come online just in case.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Will send you question in 25 minutes Raji , You just tag me when you come online just in case.
Is it still open?
If yes, sign me up please! :)
Okay , will send you questions at 9 Pm👍🏼
Raji are you online ? Can I send you questions now ?