Want Tupur to get pregnant

Sandy7722 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In the next track I would want tupur to get pregnant (remember that night where she switched the drinks and  Chandrachud had the laced drink instead of bondita) and everybody to be happy but chandraxhud not recollecting that night saying it’s not his that he never touched her in his entire life! And then tupur telling everybody the truth of chandrachur and that night! I would love to see chandrachur’s real face to come out in front of everybody 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sandy7722

In the next track I would want tupur to get pregnant (remember that night where she switched the drinks and  Chandrachud had the laced drink instead of bondita) and everybody to be happy but chandraxhud not recollecting that night saying it’s not his that he never touched her in his entire life! And then tupur telling everybody the truth of chandrachur and that night! I would love to see chandrachur’s real face to come out in front of everybody 

CC will never let go of Tupur

Coz he knows how desperate and dependent she is on him especially for her identity

And would do anything for him

Though he does think of her as disposable

But here to get near Bondita he needs her as much 

Instead

This would complicate the matter further

If CC is caught and then people find out about pregnancy 

Kyunki phir intense hoga drama aur bhi

Edited by heer193 - 2 years ago
mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heer193

CC will never let go of Tupur

Coz he knows how desperate and dependent she is on him especially for her identity

And would do anything for him

Though he does think of her as disposable

But here to get near Bondita he needs her as much 

Instead

This would complicate the matter further

If CC is caught and then people find out about pregnancy 

Kyunki phir intense hoga drama aur bhi

if nothing wrong happens with Tapur, then Tupur being pregnant will be ok, else everything will be highly complicated and complex. 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

if nothing wrong happens with Tapur, then Tupur being pregnant will be ok, else everything will be highly complicated and complex. 

Makers won’t take this complicated

I don’t want dad to ruin tapur life

He tried to ruin  Bon life respect being lusty after her  too as sacch laga chalne pe 

Bhavya is saying he and Aanchal needs to have some scenes to bring that potential of cx being this obsessive lover 

He ruined tupur life 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think tupur is physically ok and capable to get conceive..i guess she will disclose everything very soon  after she have symptoms of pregnancy..poor girl 😒would love to c that scenario cc get arrested 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kinu17

I think tupur is physically ok and capable to get conceive..i guess she will disclose everything very soon  after she have symptoms of pregnancy..poor girl 😒would love to c that scenario cc get arrested 

yes but if CHandrachur molested Tapur…then the whole scenario is so ugly.. it would have been better if it was tupur again in the room.. and CHandrachur got fooled again…but if tapur got molested by her sisters husband it’s really very distasteful and sad…then tupur really shouldn’t accept CHandrachur even if she is pregnant …because then she would be a worthless sister..she’s already such a weak woman..where she allows herself to be treated like dirt by her husband …and tupur comes from a rich family where the husband is living in her family house …and if she hasn’t the guts to stand up to her husband then women who are totally dependent on their husbands for their next meal…who don’t have a rich family background and are living in their husbands homes probably suffered so much more atrocities.. Tupur has a family who can take care of her and her child…it’s painful that she still wants that disgusting man..who actually yearns for another woman.. But I think tupur is in love with him…so she just wants him no matter what difficulties she has to face with him…it’s like typical battered wife syndrome….I hope Bondita and Anirudh empower tupur and she finally kicks the pig out of her house …😡

Edited by Indira1211 - 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

I honestly do not want any woman to be in that room with CC, not even his own wife Tupur because this man is worse than an animal and if it was Tupur then it would have been martial rape, it doesn't make it any better just because she is his wife.

Sadly, that won't be the case and it will be Tapur in the room and all I can hope for it a proper track where justice is given to Tapur for what she had to go through, I know nothing could ever compensate her trauma but the harshest punishment should be dealt out to CC that it becomes a warning to men everywhere to not even think about such an act ever again.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

I honestly do not want any woman to be in that room with CC, not even his own wife Tupur because this man is worse than an animal and if it was Tupur then it would have been martial rape, it doesn't make it any better just because she is his wife.

Sadly, that won't be the case and it will be Tapur in the room and all I can hope for it a proper track where justice is given to Tapur for what she had to go through, I know nothing could ever compensate her trauma but the harshest punishment should be dealt out to CC that it becomes a warning to men everywhere to not even think about such an act ever again.

well I was hoping that it was tupur in the room and it wasn’t rape…as tupur actually loves that CHandrachur and probably to save Bondita she fooled him again like she did before and went willingly with him to bed.. but the light flickering shows that it was someone asking for help…so looks like it was molestation 😢….and rape of any woman is not acceptable 💁🏻‍♀️

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

well I was hoping that it was tupur in the room and it wasn’t rape…as tupur actually loves that CHandrachur and probably to save Bondita she fooled him again like she did before and went willingly with him to bed.. but the light flickering shows that it was someone asking for help…so looks like it was molestation 😢….and rape of any woman is not acceptable 💁🏻‍♀️

I don't feel it was molestation. It must be rape. CC's intentions were pretty clear, he wanted to manao SR with Bondita before Anirudh could have the chance to be with her.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

I don't feel it was molestation. It must be rape. CC's intentions were pretty clear, he wanted to manao SR with Bondita before Anirudh could have the chance to be with her.

hi yes I meant sexual molestation i.e. rape.  But I’m still hoping that it wasn’t tapur ..it feels sad to think that she will be so devastated after this incident. I’m still hoping that it was tupur who tricked CHandrachur and he doesn’t know it was her and Anirudh first assumed it was Bondita and that’s why the fight happens between him and CHandrachur…it just feels horrible to think that CHandrachur would have spoilt both tapur and tupurs lives..and if it was tupur then hopefully it wasn’t rape …but i suppose we will have to wait until Monday to see what’s going on,..🤷🏻‍♀️