Abhiya AT #246 ~ Tu Kol Aaja Mere O Bewafa Saiyaan- Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

43.9k

Users

6

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

FMPAKI23TUYX6CFD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

50 more posts till my daily quote is finished 🤣


Will u leave after that? 😭

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire


Will u leave after that? 😭

no 🤣 why leave when I can surpass the quota


FMPAKI23TUYX6CFD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

that was good 🤣🤣 then all he said was either “I love you, piya” or “stay away from me” 🤣



🤣 Lets mot pull that thread. I dont want to troll our darling abhay and his piya today 🤣

FMPAKI23TUYX6CFD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Okay



Well this was easy 🤣🤣


Do u think anyone can get us to rally in abhay’s name?🤣

FMPAKI23TUYX6CFD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Easily yes 🤣🤣🤣



Arent we in a pickle🤣

FMPAKI23TUYX6CFD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


So has the next thread name been decided ?

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire


So has the next thread name been decided ?

aaru and I offered suggestions but I don’t know which one hriti will choose 🤣


I offered tip tip barsa paani ☺️🤣


Ayesha066 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

This is about to end..


Hello Everyone 😳

FMPAKI23TUYX6CFD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

aaru and I offered suggestions but I don’t know which one hriti will choose 🤣


I offered tip tip barsa paani ☺️🤣



Nice one


What are other suggestions?

FMPAKI23TUYX6CFD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

This is about to end..


Hello Everyone 😳


Sooner now that u r also here


Helloz

Related Topics

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani thumbnail

Posted by: Fearless_Lover · 1 years ago

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".