Originally posted by: Phoebe16
I'm feeling like I was in a very serious relationship with IF and now I'm cheating on it with Twitter😂🙄
Mujhe bhi bohot guilt wali feeling aa rhi hain!! 🥺🤣🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
I'm feeling like I was in a very serious relationship with IF and now I'm cheating on it with Twitter😂🙄
Mujhe bhi bohot guilt wali feeling aa rhi hain!! 🥺🤣🤡
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
I'm feeling like I was in a very serious relationship with IF and now I'm cheating on it with Twitter😂🙄
Cheater kahin ki😑
The chaskameter ratings are going to fall so don't leave IF 😆
Also Karan give some fuel for this AT
His hair 😂😂😂
Look at the neck curls mann
Honi chahiye....Aur yeh kya sabko tt par aane ko bol rahi hai...paisa milta hai kya tt se tujhe...dhokebaaz🤨😐😶
Kanwar latest IG story went straight to my WhatsApp story and insta story 😆
sorry 🥺
Ab aa gyi main, chal baat karte hai🥺🤗
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
The chaskameter ratings are going to fall so don't leave IF 😆
Also Karan give some fuel for this AT
I think that's the main Reason
Karan ke content ke wajah se kitne AU dt khatam ho gaye the 😂😂
Ab woh ekdum shaant hai
KDice bhi thode shaant ho gaye hai
Yeh krne ka waqt agya hain!! 🤡
