Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just saw! Whatever it may be, I love the song and the lyrics!!!!
This will be fun to watch!!!
Super excited!!! Loved this song from the very first time I heard!! Can’t wait to see this featuring my favourites❤️
Originally posted by: black.snowflake
I just saw! Whatever it may be, I love the song and the lyrics!!!!
This will be fun to watch!!!
Yes poora fd pagal ho jayega ❤❤😍🥰
Originally posted by: saakkabc
Super excited!!! Loved this song from the very first time I heard!! Can’t wait to see this featuring my favourites❤️
Ab hum utawle fans ban gaye hain SS ke jaise.🤣🤣
finally KV ka coming soon is really coming soon❤️
They look like a royal couple. Prince and princess.😍
I love the song bt dnt understand the lyrics😭
I love the song bt dnt understand the lyrics😭
Meri punjabi toh tere se buri hain .😒
But someone here had posted meaning in IF after it was released.
Love this song and lyrics...❤️
Finally Shakhi is on screen at least for few minutes ❤️