Saab major logoo ko nikal diya hai
Ishee tooh kuch match nahi hone wala mera kisi aaur sheep ki saath answers 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Saab major logoo ko nikal diya hai
Ishee tooh kuch match nahi hone wala mera kisi aaur sheep ki saath answers 😒
ranbir should also be banned 🤡
I opted out of the game still I got PM. I replied though.
Banning some names is good👍🏼
I am not playing. Please cut my name from the list. Though I replied to the PM. Cancel my answer please.
Edit- omg I made a big blunder. There are two sheep games. I thought they were same. So I opted out of the star sheep game. I got confused. I did not sign out here. What do I do now? I don't want to play.
Originally posted by: etherealbeauty
I am not playing. Please cut my name from the list. Though I replied to the PM. Cancel my answer please.
Edit- omg I made a big blunder. There are two sheep games. I thought they were same. So I opted out of the star sheep game. I got confused. I did not sign out here. What do I do now? I don't want to play.
Arrey answers toh bhej diya naa, so you are in here.
Ok. I am sorry for the confusion.
Marking my presence here though hardly anyone cares🤣
Heya people
I do not have answer to any of the questions.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
I do not have answer to any of the questions.
jo maan mao aye wohi likdo.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9837
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
1.4k