Not sure about this week... pretty hectic rn
But I'm tempted bcz of the lifelines 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Not sure about this week... pretty hectic rn
But I'm tempted bcz of the lifelines 😆
Not sure about this week... pretty hectic rn
But I'm tempted bcz of the lifelines 😆
Sign up is open till Saturday 8 PM , so play if you get free by then 👍🏼. You got time to decide
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Sign up is open till Saturday 8 PM , so play if you get free by then 👍🏼. You got time to decide
I'll let you know 👍🏼
Not sure about this week... pretty hectic rn
But I'm tempted bcz of the lifelines 😆
You can do tomorrow too if you are busy on Saturday
😲 baseball bat waali hosting..as usual instructions went above my head but of course I will play 🤗 please send questions in earliest batch if that option is available..thanks❤️
ok I am inOriginally posted by: evilxbalaa
Some quick tags
Looks Interesting, Let's do this girls 🥳
Sign me up😛
Yayy maza aayega 🤗
I will send you the question at the time you asked ? But can you tag me around that time just in case to let me know you are online , if not I can delay it to when you are online .