I love the poetry in the background from Farhad’s POV, ‘main ishq namaz jatodni, ke main bhul gaya duniya sari’
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1FBPZgpPP/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love the poetry in the background from Farhad’s POV, ‘main ishq namaz jatodni, ke main bhul gaya duniya sari’
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1FBPZgpPP/?utm_medium=copy_link
Their first interaction and he called her toofan main 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT2pgUPli2Q/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://twitter.com/TheJTweetz/status/1438709879338852355?s=20
😳Cute pics
Fans rightly said this not in mahi farhad kismat🥺
https://twitter.com/Sundas_28/status/1438743975939256321?s=20
⭐️maine bhi same likha tha
I will believe the episode will break the record today, they have been promoting the episode pretty hard 🤣
🤪 Aisa kyaOriginally posted by: Ash_Smash
I will believe the episode will break the record today, they have been promoting the episode pretty hard 🤣
Waise i doubt
But mai toh bht excited hu bus fussi na ho😆
So cute baby❤️kaya yeh iqra ka real son hai?Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
https://twitter.com/TheJTweetz/status/1438709879338852355?s=20
😳Cute pics
Fans rightly said this not in mahi farhad kismat🥺
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Haan uss duya ke baad, he stopped talking and just said 'Jee main'?
Kasmey, kitna taras gaye the hum to understand his mute dialogues 🤣
Haan thats why I said..in the previous episode he barely even had a scene