I just read that alka maam got a new project .She will be replacing some actor in choti sardarni .I think almost everyone in the cast has got new project.
Page
of
1I just read that alka maam got a new project .She will be replacing some actor in choti sardarni .I think almost everyone in the cast has got new project.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yup...most of the cast got new project...even the guy who played Anmol(Jiten)is casted in BALH S2.I just read that alka maam got a new project .She will be replacing some actor in choti sardarni .I think almost everyone in the cast has got new project.
Originally posted by: divine_16
Yup...most of the cast got new project...even the guy who played Anmol(Jiten)is casted in BALH S2.
Yes even Rammi uncle in that 7pm show n sp
Hope Deba gets confirmation soon, cutie seems to be kind of dull, her insta story today and she removed profile pic, not sure what's going on...
The story that she put...did look depressing...and we know how much emotional she is!!Hope so.. Deba get a project finalised.Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
Hope Deba gets confirmation soon, cutie seems to be kind of dull, her insta story today and she removed profile pic, not sure what's going on...
Originally posted by: divine_16
The story that she put...did look depressing...and we know how much emotional she is!!Hope so.. Deba get a project finalised.
I hope she gets a good project soon.. I feel bad for her but given it’s only 2 months since saakk finished, it might take some time. this is the main problem in this industry.. you need patience and persistence. And getting a role for main lead takes some time as they have to fit the role to the T. For side characters it is rather easier.
For side characters it’s relatively easier
She deserves the best❤️