Bahi creating so much suspense 🤣 I swear rra se zyada suspense u gave us all 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Bahi creating so much suspense 🤣 I swear rra se zyada suspense u gave us all 🤪
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Bahi creating so much suspense 🤣 I swear rra se zyada suspense u gave us all 🤪
Bahi and her baaz ki nazar..😆
🤣🤣
I guess will need a new thread by tomorrow😆
LOL🤣 Since we are not getting new content from Rra, we have to find them 😉🤣.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Bahi creating so much suspense 🤣 I swear rra se zyada suspense u gave us all 🤪
LOL🤣 Since we are not getting new content from Rra, we have to find them 😉🤣.
Pm karo.. you are getting my expectations high😜
LOL🤣 Since we are not getting new content from Rra, we have to find them 😉🤣.
Aisa content hi best hai 🤣
but yaar yeh kya hibernation zone mein chala gaya rra jagao isko
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Aisa content hi best hai 🤣
but yaar yeh kya hibernation zone mein chala gaya rra jagao isko
He is Pakka busy with auditions..
But aaj without content sona padega 🥺
Originally posted by: Eatingpanda
He is Pakka busy with auditions..
But aaj without content sona padega 🥺
I am watching a random IMMJ episode. content mil gaya 🥺
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTzQHrIvv8u/
Hai hai
And Rra about MV when he was doing immj2 ''kyun nahi''
This always cracks me up 💃🏽