Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I would have if not for last few days 🤣
Although i hate next two colors 🤣
🤣🤣
Then aim for Diya's purple colour UN 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I would have if not for last few days 🤣
Although i hate next two colors 🤣
🤣🤣
Then aim for Diya's purple colour UN 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣 There is only meghs m aaru who can finish it now. And since meghs is doing concert herself she doesnt need it. And aaru cant post until somebody else does 🤣
I was indirectly telling you to go and post something 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
no I’m out of inspiration for now 🤣💔 need to recharge and might take a week break after this one
Hehe. May be try showing wrath of nature or time or fate in your ff. I mean its they are present as characters as a reader i dont know exactly what it is that they are capable of.
Just a suggestion ofcourse. Take it or leave it 🤣
she has to make 20K more posts then 🤣🤣
India wale laapata hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Hehe. May be try showing wrath of nature or time or fate in your ff. I mean its they are present as characters as a reader i dont know exactly what it is that they are capable of.
Just a suggestion ofcourse. Take it or leave it 🤣
I could 🤣 need to think about it though 🤣 break will help me get my ideas together
It's a secret 🤣🤣
ab tak bhagodi thi na bhag jati thi kya? 🤣
Nikki is right here 🤣
My head is spinning after reading 20k 🤣 wonder how did I reach here 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k