https://twitter.com/sairatxlove/status/1438482124332433408
Holy smokes 👏👏Seems like this will be bigger than "Respect ghum fans" She deserves every bit of love. ❤️
Bigger than all the trends till date..
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/sairatxlove/status/1438482124332433408
Holy smokes 👏👏Seems like this will be bigger than "Respect ghum fans" She deserves every bit of love. ❤️
Bigger than all the trends till date..
Originally posted by: Tapdance
Kenil is back, choreography/dance sequence for Ganpati?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT3_0QoqNmb/?utm_medium=copy_link
I hope Holi jaisa koi dream dance na mile, aur SaiRat ka koi accha real dance ho. I think Sai iss celebration ke waqt ghar chhodh ke jaayegi. Please bhagwaan ji laaj rakhna😭🙏🙏
Originally posted by: Devikadish
I hope Holi jaisa koi dream dance na mile, aur SaiRat ka koi accha real dance ho. I think Sai iss celebration ke waqt ghar chhodh ke jaayegi. Please bhagwaan ji laaj rakhna😭🙏🙏
Real dance, real dance😍
But considering current circumstances ajeeb hoga!
They need some distance but I hope they execute atleast that decently 😶
https://twitter.com/PureAsIWannaBe/status/1438482826479816707
Holy smokes 👏👏Seems like this will be bigger than "Respect ghum fans" She deserves every bit of love. ❤️
Also the Twitter ID 🤣🤣
@bold LMAO !!! 🤣🤣
Ayeshu deserve all the love and support she is getting from her fans 💕💕❤️❤️
International journalist like raj bandan. He interviewed many popular actors from both movie & tv industry.
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
International journalist like raj bandan. He interviewed many popular actors from both movie & tv industry.
Oh, ok nice👍🏼
😱 him.. He is from top media ..