Yes Hinna...few questions on the trials would be great.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes Hinna...few questions on the trials would be great.
All the best fellas!!
Hope you're doing well new shepherd's!! 🥳🤗
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Hey questions are interesting🥳🥳. I hope mujhe acche marks mil jaye😆
🤣
All the best!! 🤗
Thank you and same to you😳
Thanks dear....all the best for your exams too. 👍🏼Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
All the best fellas!!
Hope you're doing well new shepherd's!! 🥳🤗
REMINDER
Total 17 members have submitted their answers till now. 23 members are yet to submit their answers. Answer submission deadline is tomorrow @11:59 PM IST.
Originally posted by: Infinitely
Thanks dear....all the best for your exams too. 👍🏼
Thank you dear!! 🤗
List de dena, I'll tag them to remind😆
Originally posted by: Infinitely
REMINDER
Total 17 members have submitted their answers till now. 23 members are yet to submit their answers. Answer submission deadline is tomorrow @11:59 PM IST.
Keep reminding me about the deadline so I dont miss the results
I am going crazy with all the ongoing games😆
Okay 🤗, I will post the list tomorrow morning.
I finally read the questions properly😂
Super interesting!!⭐️You will get my answers tomorrow before the deadline for sure
And..pls pls..don’t eliminate me🙈😪
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
320