Shahrukh Khan lost 3 films because of Aishwarya Rai

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

😉 Jodhaa Akbar, Raavan, and Robot.  He was the original choice for all three movies.  But I am glad he didn’t do them.  Aishwarya Rai is probably in some way responsible.  She convinced Shankar, Mani, and Ashtoush not to cast him.  Good thing because she got good roles in all these films. This was payback for losing Chalte Chalte and Veer Zaara.   What do you think? 🤣

Edited by MDNA - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What???

We have been writing essays till now that she lost out on movies in Bollywood, in Hollywood, she should’ve sued Rani, Solmon Bhoi, SRK etc etc…

MDNA thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

What???

We have been writing essays till now that she lost out on movies in Bollywood, in Hollywood, she should’ve sued Rani, Solmon Bhoi, SRK etc etc…

I feel Jodhaa Akbar, Raavan, and Robot put her career on track irrespective of the box office.  She had great roles in all 3 movies.  But Shahrukh Khan destroyed her career and she had to seek out movies in order to stabilize her career 😡

Originally posted by: MDNA

I feel Jodhaa Akbar, Raavan, and Robot put her career on track irrespective of the box office.  She had great roles in all 3 movies.  But Shahrukh Khan destroyed her career and she had to seek out movies in order to stabilize her career 😡

She was Sunehri Part II in Robot, a medical student?!?!

I’m surprised how medical students didn’t boycott the movie 😂 had she played an engineering student, I definitely would’ve boycotted 🥸

MDNA thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

She was Sunehri Part II in Robot, a medical student?!?!

I’m surprised how medical students didn’t boycott the movie 😂 had she played an engineering student, I definitely would’ve boycotted 🥸

Her character was Sana in Robot.  Sana and Sunehri - 2 beautiful characters 😭

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

what are you smoking bro ?

filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am unaware of any sources that suggest SRK was the first choice for Jodhaa Akbar.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hrithik was first choice for Swades but Srk was never the first choice for akbar 😆

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

MDNA must be vivek oberoi in disguise, nobody hates Ash so much 😆

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I heard SRK was also the first choice for Paro's role but Aishwarya Rai used her Salman-Konnexions to make him do the secondary role of Devdas. My auntie told me that SRK wanted to enter Miss World 1994 also, but Ashu-ma paid the judges to reject his application form in December 1993, because she was involved with the Mumbai Underworld and she nepotismed her plastic average symmetrical beauty too.

Aishwarya Rai und Shahrukh Khan Picture #98468755 | Blingee.com