Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They are looking so beautiful so so amazing together 😍😘❤️🤗... totally in love with them...how will I restrain myself from not watching them...😭😭😭
Oh my god!!!
Look at them❤️
So adorable.
Lekin in dinno kuch jyada nahi ho raha?😂
Sai ka haath peeche toh dekho 🙈🤭my poor heart cant handle this much cuteness. My adorable saishi🍉❤️
Jitna h km h unlimited b chlega
Best couples on screen , my lovebirds !!!
Originally posted by: Kavita99
Sai ka haath peeche toh dekho 🙈🤭my poor heart cant handle this much cuteness. My adorable saishi🍉❤️
I was waitinf for someone to notice that since i thought i could be wrong🤣
They look adorable together. And Sai ka haath at the back was what i noticed but was hoping someone else noticed too then I wouldn’t be wrong🤣
Mera dhyan hi sabse pehle udrich gya mereko b doubt hua toh mene turnt tt nd insta check kra nd tadaaa i was right nd u too🤭
I can’t wait to watch it. He said it’s one of the best ones so im looking forward to it