The one who used to spam 3 years back could have done it in two days but the one posting now can't reach that level 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
The one who used to spam 3 years back could have done it in two days but the one posting now can't reach that level 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The one who used to spam 3 years back could have done it in two days but the one posting now can't reach that level 🤣🤣
that’s solely IF’s fault 🤣🤣
Oh so ita somebosy from other forum? Cool ! 😃
PunNa ki prem kahani in Punna as Nikki said 🤣🤣
I still advocate to bring this friend here 🤣
No this time I'm at fault🤣
Because I've become slow in spamming🤣
but IF has restrictions now 🤣🤣
it is inevitable 🤣
She stalks us 🤣🤣
I second the motion 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k