RAM is representing their FD that the choice was really bad.
Har koi life mai miskate karte hi hai...
But now she make a best choice of life 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
RAM is representing their FD that the choice was really bad.
Har koi life mai miskate karte hi hai...
But now she make a best choice of life 😆
Aur Niraj banne the punching bag 🤣
Another Negative char - Akki's mom 😡
Nandini se negative vibes aa rahi hai 😭
Zindagi ke puraane panno waali kitaab ab band. I'm so so loving Ram 😍😍😍😍
Cheers to that 😆
Originally posted by: aryapdane
😂😂😂😂😂 at least mami called Meera out for this
I was so irritated with mami..but then uske dialogues about meera...I was like sahi bol rahi ho mami, sahi sawal hai🤣