Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Not only Neha and Pratik, but Shamita and Raqesh also …. 😲
Originally posted by: spicysagar
I am not saying Divya was right. But everyone has said shitty things on this show to each other. Worst things have said by many contestants including Divya.
Why all those questions were not raised? Why only target Divya?
I think this was purely to show Divya in bad light in final week.
See that I agree with, that Shamita not being questioned is absolutely not fair. My point was solely the narrative that because Neha is overly sexual means its okay to make fun of her personal hygiene. I just feel Divya's reaction even later on LF was not graceful enough rather she was going on and on and on instead of just letting it go.
Shamita being let go scott free is definitely not okay however, she needs to be called out on her behaviour specifically with Moose.
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
See that I agree with, that Shamita not being questioned is absolutely not fair. My point was solely the narrative that because Neha is overly sexual means its okay to make fun of her personal hygiene. I just feel Divya's reaction even later on LF was not graceful enough rather she was going on and on and on instead of just letting it go.
Shamita being let go scott free is definitely not okay however, she needs to be called out on her behaviour specifically with Moose.
Since its divya ( who explains what feminism etc is ) i dont think it has anything to do with sexual bla bla bla
its purely the equation they have between them and the way Neha just kept scolding her and the way divya was having a provoking smile......
Debate task
First Round
NIshaant
He chose Shamita
Divya still justifying it in Live
Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes
Divya still justifying it in Live
She never apologises. I think she is wrong and Shamita is also wrong.
She thinks she is always right. She is also lying. Neha apologised that time. She made a big issue. She just have to say sorry. She always ride on high horse.
Nishant is so rattled since yday with press that he keeps lashing out at Neha 🤣