Yeah they are vwry drowsy. Plus i get tired also very quickly.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah they are vwry drowsy. Plus i get tired also very quickly.
I accidentally quoted my own post instead of editing it 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
it’s a wild ride from start to finish 🤣 except it never finished
Is it😲
Now I'm eager😆
This month? Wen is your birthday?
but we’ll make you a birthday thread 🤣 what day?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Yeah they are vwry drowsy. Plus i get tired also very quickly.
Okay then dear.. Go rest❤️
Soo much excitement 😆
Yeah actually i will be off. U just let us nmow your birthday. I think now u all can finish this thread before jext one i hope 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k