I really want to see her shocked reaction to us finishing AT before she creates a new one😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I really want to see her shocked reaction to us finishing AT before she creates a new one😆
Let me find the specific AT 🤣
Yeah i anyway will be off soon. Holding phone requires a lot pf strength. 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
N mature too 🤣 oh yeshu u missed one of the previous threads. I bet u would have enjoyed 🤣
There was mature content😲😲
Now I'm curious.. Was it a reason that this auction thread has been started😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
There was mature content😲😲
Now I'm curious.. Was it a reason that this auction thread has been started😆
Here’s the AT 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
There was mature content😲😲
Now I'm curious.. Was it a reason that this auction thread has been started😆
That was i think just fun. Wait i think meghs has gone to find the link for u 😆
26😳
Very old i know😔
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Yeah thats why i cant think anything. Also with them being vampire it seems like huge plot hile. They could literally hypnotise anyone and get cleared of their debt. So thats another isse 🤣 we did not think this one through
They are shareef Vampire, they don't wanna misuse their powers 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I was thinking of saving the link so I can reread in leisure next time 🤣🤣
Did u save..?? I don't wanna go through the whole thread..
Just the fun part😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k