Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I'm done with my work for this month
so I'm finallyyyyyy lazing around 🤣
what about you?
I am
Waiting for class to start
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I'm done with my work for this month
so I'm finallyyyyyy lazing around 🤣
what about you?
I am
Waiting for class to start
hundo p me 🤣
I know it's been so long
But I look forward to your poems everyday
Congrats on the new thread! we got a good epi after long 🥳😆
they even tagged KD 🤣
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
I know it's been so long
But I look forward to your poems everyday
Harshi
Thank You🖤🖤🌸
Means a lot to me
Doing good.. how are you? ❤️
ooohh.. Will go read now