Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nah they are 16 and 17

Originally posted by: castlebones

Good luck baby sitting👍🏼 hope they are not trouble makers like my daughter 😆i sware meri beti ke samne Dennis bhi menace nahi lagta...

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I think dono hoga... CC will try something on Kalratri, but popat hoga kyunki yeh dono saath honge romance karte hue...

They will declare kalratri as kupratha...🤣

Bade bhaiya ka pata nahi kya karege...🤣

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: castlebones

Mujhe toh dono dekhna hai... Aur dono love story me parallels dhundna hai....🤣TM ne shadi nahi ki yeh samajh me ata he lekin kaka ne bhi shadi nahi ki...kuch toh interesting kahani rahi hogi naa...😆

Aaj ka dialouge TM ka dining table par.....🤣🤣

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

Bon ke bade bhaiyya ko Tupur ke naye bade bhaiyya se saamna karna padega I feel... 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

Kalratri is not kupratha thou in Bengali culture is known as kalratri but this thing is followed in many families as first night happen next day of grahpravesh , d reason behind this to give d bride a day rest to settle as she just entered d family ( it was told to me by my aunt , what reason does bengali believe I don't know )

Any way CC bhaiya ki alag planning chal rahi hogi or Rudi ki alag planning chal rahi hogi or tupur ki.alag planningsmiley16on kal ratri🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Bon ke bade bhaiyya ko Tupur ke naye bade bhaiyya se saamna karna padega I feel... 

Tupur akele hi kaafi bade bhaiya ke liye , she will protect her naye bhaiya🤣

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kri18

Anirudh ko apni aur TM ki pehli mukalat wali mulakat yaad aa gai hogi ,

What happened then? I must have missed the episode.

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Kal phir taanpura bajega Voot ka

Hum hain rahi pyaar ke ki jagah

Anirudh Bondita to dance on hum hain rahi pyaar ke

Edited by heer193 - 2 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

okay my turn on reviw in this episode many things are there-

1.kaka and bondita bond-see how bon realsied kaka was blind in enmity and since all is well than ends well-makers again showed bon was deeply hurt by her family yes bon never considered rc family as sasural no-for her it was her home which she wmated to visit first-for her tulsipur is the place she was grown ,rcs are the only one after her mom in chiuldhood who gave her a better childhood 

like bon said unse mere dil ka atoot rishta hai 👏

the child marriage was wrong but for bon rcs family are her mamebrs whom she had spent a good amount of childhood under all problems she and her sakha babu faced-kaka and bihari raised that small baby and anirudh became her shikshak and eveyrhting.

i liked how kaka and elder bondita recounted all childhood experiences and how both smiles-showed kaka raised her like father and mother 

another thing i like for bon-she cleared for her kaka sasur is not her sasur but her mother and father both-he raised her gave her good values,yes restricted her many times but amny times supported her tarks,many times enjoyed her badmaashi and let her be shararati and tarkili bondita.

if ami can forget thakua, revenge and all then for bondita forigivng kakasasurji who cried in her pains,loved her as a daughter and now seeking repentance-why should she not forgive

another ting makers showed subtle characteristic-bon actually broke thisstereotype ki rasoi and mandir ka gyaan,grahklaxmi hona ek aueat ki kamzori hai ki bondita is first female abrrister-she is educated and educated gilrs cant mamage gomes-bon will show she is a career oriented woman at one place and also a loving family daugher-not daughter in law she broke stereotype of why bon will become bahu she wants to be daughter.

subtle priority-sampoo who in childhood tried to break kaka bondita bond now listened to thier precious bond and cried tears of joy 

so from if u see in laws side-koi problems nahihogi 

i love makers hsow educated girls can also be anything

2. the scene i liked was table scene-both families eating together- now i would like to give thanks to bon -two fmailes who were at loggger heads in sword fighting scene now eating lauhginh together-like bon always wanted-say thanks to bon who brought all light to eevrybody smile and life

the foodie bondita will always be -free from sorroundingd eating her food and all and ani ka dhyaan bondita pe

🤣🤣

kahin pe nigahen kahin pe nishaana

see tm chnaged her ways and if u see bon ki dono familees loving hai

tm and kaka ki shaadi i guess makers dikhaanyenge-another stereotype to be broken

cc ka if u see tm and all including bon was happy he is handling all funcitons and responsibilites

when som said dhaka ka phone hai,ani and kaka was like dhaka se koi 

accha aaj ek anichur subtle scene mila

cc said galti se laga ani showed doubt and then today ani shaadi ke liye barristero ka barrister banega -ab he called telephonee xchnage to know who called dhaka and all

see ani maturity-yeh vahi buddhu aur sabki baaton mein aane vala babu hai kyua-ladka biwi ke satah bada ho gya

dono bacche the pehle🤣🤣

3.the coco scene was beautiful -matured version where both showed longingness and expressed love for each other basking in love for each other.

i am happy just like i wanted the vasking ahppiness-inke beech cute fights hogi if u see the last scene wehre they held -pillow fights like cuties best friends and romance like lovers and togtetherness like husband wife

as kahi na kahi preleap unka growing phase duikhaaya dont say ki -aura and pravi the they showed groeing bond,mentoring bond,fights,misunderstandings,restlessness and how they become insperable for each other-during gw track,periods track-(fights and restlessness and misunderstanidng and hiding phase raha tha),immaturelt handling the mano track if u see-all thigs were sgown between them

lobe as hisband wife was last stage which they had to reach in rigth age right time and of lovers and how ani said bahut pyar karta hoo main tumse har roop mein

pehle ani use kehta tha she was his important person-jeene ka lakshya 

ani always remained soulmaye for bon-whatever she nwats for bondita-she became anything for her

baaki sab beauitufl tha unke beech

thanks aura , anchal and pravi for creating magic of rudhita preleap and psotleap 

so no relationship issues from their sides and if u see-the thing thst lies about bon and makes her pretty she is shy but more than that her million urf 1440 watt smile and chirpy nature .

4. the haldi scene very symboli

bon had a very subtle smile as all dreams of them are fulfilled-she nwated haldi and along with her haldi,she was seeing haldi of other girls happlily too

toegtehr with equality

then she rememver bachoan mein when she did not want to marry she kept condiotns today too

1.her first shart she said dont be authoritative jamai babu but be a son and brother-a loving member to my family 

and 2: hiding thimgs lead to fights and misudernstadings

husband wife simetimes hide things from each other ,lovers too but not the best friend-for bon ani is her best friend first-dosti ek aisa rishta jaha haum apni kamzori,apna dard,apne man ka har bhaav,hum apne dost ke saamne khoolke hote hai as voh judge nahi akrnege

bachpan mein she hid things from him,he hid thimgs from her but being sakha sakhi they promise to not let any miusndestndaing between them

for her -ani is not her love but also her eveyrhting the person who fulfilled all roles in her life,whom she sees her soulmate-er heaven her uncondtional support,her god and eveything

and same for anirudh

omg precap-mangu sir new movie is rab ne bana di jodi phir milenge chalte chalte recretae kiya

thse scenes are shoot after marriage shooting

aanchal ke mang mein sindoor traces tha

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

What happened then? I must have missed the episode.

TM slapped him for touching Bondita