when u make it tag me 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
when u make it tag me 👍🏼
yup it will be fun let's everyone come and we will plan it 👍🏼🥳🥳
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
when u make it tag me 👍🏼
Sure sure I will ❤️
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup it will be fun let's everyone come and we will plan it 👍🏼🥳🥳
Yeah let’s do it when everyone comes in
I am so excited about it
iam also excited 🥳Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Yeah let’s do it when everyone comes in
I am so excited about it
sach mah it is very difficult to fit everyone in the category which they deserve
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Girls for our 50th AT aren’t we having awards??
What have u thought about that?
Would love to contribute but we need to start planning it asap
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Girls for our 50th AT aren’t we having awards??
What have u thought about that?
What ru thoughts on that?
Mai arrange nahi Kar paungi, sorry. But if someone is doing, then I will send nominations
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
shri I fixed u to writer and nimmbi mirchi jodi with sonia
Ek tu hi yaar Mera 🤗