Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
So I just read an upcoming post of ghum, they are getting what we have been wanting since so long
😂😭😭😭😂 kya yaar
Ye PS makers 😡😡
Apne show mein sirf bhabi maa ka saaaccksss dekhne ko milega! 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
So I just read an upcoming post of ghum, they are getting what we have been wanting since so long
😂😭😭😭😂 kya yaar
Ye PS makers 😡😡
Apne show mein sirf bhabi maa ka saaaccksss dekhne ko milega! 🤡
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
So I just read an upcoming post of ghum, they are getting what we have been wanting since so long
😂😭😭😭😂 kya yaar
Ye PS makers 😡😡
Kya mil raha hai unhe? Confession? 🥺🥺
pixu 🤗 let me roll out of bed and I gotchu 😆
Oops 🤭🤭
You remember us the first thing in the morning? 🥺🥺🥺🥺
I kept my ringer on last night
I was this close, this close to whooping you
no I remember KD 😉🤣