Kya hogaya aap donon ko aise bure khayal aa rahe hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya hogaya aap donon ko aise bure khayal aa rahe hain
Ok... this is going to be a pointless question... but I am going to ask anyway....
Virat is supposed to be heartbroken.... and I get him giving attitude to Sai... but what's with the anger and insults.....🤬
You think this way? After Virat joining hands with Pakhi, I want Sai to leave him. 🤣
same yaar.... I can't handle this anymore....
He is irritating… Sai s taunting her good old days… saying how she was crying in the cafe… I am ignoring Pakhi n Viru… Sai is back🤣
Pata nahi....episode is not up for me yaar 🤣
You can't leave a comment like what does mean
Sofna wants to know, is it physical intimate holding ☺️🤣
[/QUOTE
for a second I thought you are scolding🤣
Virat is irritating guys 😡😡😡
I even can't joke about this anymore yaar, real bye to ghum, sairat and all this crap... Virakhi live long
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Virat is irritating guys 😡😡😡
what has he been lately 😡?