Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Yes… they are…Others in CN search for Didi.. n Karishma says Didi must have gone to gift Virat.. 🤣 I ❤️ Karishma…
After Doc cum detective Sai
its karishma who is samjhdar☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Yes… they are…Others in CN search for Didi.. n Karishma says Didi must have gone to gift Virat.. 🤣 I ❤️ Karishma…
After Doc cum detective Sai
its karishma who is samjhdar☺️
Seriously.. the precap scene is here!!! N Sai is blasting her… see her face getting caught🤣🤣 let’s move on…
she never lives in the past . 😊
Originally posted by: tinafans
precap - Sai shivani scene...virat locking sai
You can't leave a comment like what does mean
Sofna wants to know, is it physical intimate holding ☺️🤣
I am going to start a trend on Twitter today for vankar to unite these lob birds.....
Wahi toh!!! Definition of SANSKARI
Didi is asking Viru… why Sai cannot see her happy even for a day.. 🤣my God… her delusions never end…
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Seriously.. the precap scene is here!!! N Sai is blasting her… see her face getting caught🤣🤣 let’s move on…
Is Virat taunting her???
sai my girl just kiss your husband senseless in front of this lady! Torture her by claiming him not going away from him.
I want sai to kiss virat daily in front of didi to nullify her burri nazar. I am losing it 😡
You think this way? After Virat joining hands with Pakhi, I want Sai to leave him. 🤣
Originally posted by: 6DN3JIU6WG62FTW2
I am going to start a trend on Twitter today for vankar to unite these lob birds.....
He is already on that mission… Vanku kush hoga!!