Originally posted by: Phoebe16
can he just hallucinate his S.R.
I'd rather he opens his eyes and sees the signals his woman is giving him. 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
can he just hallucinate his S.R.
I'd rather he opens his eyes and sees the signals his woman is giving him. 🤣🤣
I want to see the full picture 😂 😂Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Agreed! 🤣🤣
Loll, meine apni tharak dikhayi hi kahan hai. 🤪 Yeh toh sirf trailer tha. 🤣🤣
what are you talking aboutOriginally posted by: Roohani27
Ahem ahem someone was stalking his gurls insta feed today☺️☺️
Hope you don’t forget us all and IF😆
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
I want to see the full picture 😂 😂
oh I'm sure you do 🤣
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Ahem ahem someone was stalking his gurls insta feed today☺️☺️
Matlab?? Lol kaunsi purani pic pe comment kiya kaddu ne?🤣
You need proof for this?
Like duh, it’s given? Who is Raavi there for? BhabiMa, right? I won’t be surprised if Raavi sleeps in Dhara’s room to take care of her day and night. Even Gaumbi might shift to the aangan.
Disclaimer: I am thinking extreme after Saturday’s episode only because of Choubeys. My thoughts might or might not be true, Please don’t quote me if it happens either way😆 if any of my predictions come true, I will gloat myself😆
Adu Congratulations baby!! You are dazzling brighter than the brightest star!!❤️
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Adu Congratulations baby!! You are dazzling brighter than the brightest star!!❤️
IF not letting me tag Adu😭