I know that but can you do it before 23rd of september or on that it would be the best gift to me 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know that but can you do it before 23rd of september or on that it would be the best gift to me 😆
is it the spilling part??🤣
or the placement of his hand??🤣
lemme know if I'm wrong🤣
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
is it the spilling part??🤣
or the placement of his hand??🤣
lemme know if I'm wrong🤣
it's the spillage 


Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
I know that but can you do it before 23rd of september or on that it would be the best gift to me 😆
I'll try bub ❤️
soooooooo proud of you two
Please do but if you can not no problem 🤗
Will wait ❤️
One day for sure🖤🖤
knew it😆🤣🤣🤣
That was the first thing I noticed even before the booby touch🤣
look who pestered me for updates but won't go read it 🤡
I swear I was there I just read kya oh and your notification came🤣🤣Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
look who pestered me for updates but won't go read it 🤡