😂😂Originally posted by: VintageWine
Varun n vishal ka room conversion is like mein khiladi tu anari.... We all know who is who😂.
They look like twin.. body se bhi aur dimag se bhi😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😂😂Originally posted by: VintageWine
Varun n vishal ka room conversion is like mein khiladi tu anari.... We all know who is who😂.
They look like twin.. body se bhi aur dimag se bhi😂😂
i agree with this🤣
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Eee baba phirse comedy suru 😳
Giraffe milk bhi add kar liya aaj😆
Shetty to sana - pichhla stunt aap ne 3 saal mai complete kiya tha 😂😂
Haa Sana abort karti toh shayad appreciation miltajo bar bar sunaye ja raha hai
i can imagine nikki saying this🤣
Varun - if I think of defeating someone I lose. If I think of winning for myself I wiin.
🦋 Bacha ig ke quote page se ratta marke aaya hai 😂.
I hope Sana doesn't go just yet
Moving Truck to truck jumps to collect flags
Originally posted by: Priya258
Haa Sana abort karti toh shayad appreciation miltajo bar bar sunaye ja raha hai
she doesnt deserve to be scolded
at least she completed!
they can praise arjun who aborted just cause he did better than other 2
but not sana, yeh kya logic hai bhai🤪