“He was my North, my South, my East and West, my working week and my Sunday rest.”
Stop All the Clocks – W. H. Auden
Aash... take care🖤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
“He was my North, my South, my East and West, my working week and my Sunday rest.”
Aash... take care🖤
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I updated 🤣

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
“He was my North, my South, my East and West, my working week and my Sunday rest.”
Stop All the Clocks – W. H. Auden
Aash... take care🖤
momzi 🤗 you are all of that to me, no guy but you 😉
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I updated 🤣

Gur you write beautifully🧡🤗
Hi Gur❤️
loved your observation skills🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I updated 🤣
I have done reading it twice . 😆
And will read 2-3 times again until you update .
I hope you will update the next part quickly.Please ☺️
Gur you write beautifully🧡🤗
Thank you so much! 
Lmfaoo, thanks Phoebe! 😆
I have another comment to make but it's super tharki and dirty. 🤪