100 completed 😆
My bhavishyavaani time..
Tomorrow this AT will be completed 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
100 completed 😆
My bhavishyavaani time..
Tomorrow this AT will be completed 😉
100 completed 😆
My bhavishyavaani time..
Tomorrow this AT will be completed 😉
are you sure about that? 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I was an innocent young girl when I first watched it and only with my gutter mind did I understand what Dr. Ghungroo’s neck movements were implying 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Enlighten me then what was it 😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't know which thread is this
Seems sab bhul gaye, bhul jayenge very soon 🤣
Make sure you are here for it then 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Let’s think of a name for him
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Gela gela gela dil gela gela
Mila mila mila koi mila mila
Gela gela gela dil gela gela
Mila mila mila koi mila mila
What was the purpose of using gela gela here 😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
Apart from Diya everyone thinks that they had their practicals in Mumbai ☺️🤣🤣
I am with Diya then 😆
Or else I will thank u 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k