Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I still can't believe Bachi said "Saara AAP ke liye hi hai !" 😳
☺️
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Saraaaaa🤗
Aww🥺 And I dont wanna cry waiting for update that's why not reading😆❤️
padhle na
for me.. please 🥺👉👈
samajh rahe ho☺️☺️
IAM sure he must be
We all are shiva we all are
well, I can
it has my name in there after all 🤣
What??? I saw her in the episode on Saturday, unless she is talking about the actress who plays the role. I can confirm if something has changed
When they say OG version, they ate talking about tamil version, right? Because that’s the one, every version is based on but the only positive one. Everything else has too many vamps and villains. The sasuma character, Lakshmi Pandian is a gem.She loves her DIL so much. And the actress who plays her is Sheela.
The show is going well there and Dhanam’s (Dhara) pregnancy and Kannan’s (Krish) life altering decision and the fact that he has been thrown out of the house are the 2 tracks that are going one and like always they are winning the TRP game😃
I'm finishing the chapter ✨phaast-phaast✨ 🤣