Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

Woh bas dikhane ke liye ke IGT Colors se humne ab le liya hai baaki inki soch Indian Idol or super dancer se aage nai badh sakti🤣

par sp se kayi aage hai

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Neon seems like dome walo ka yeh first show tha 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRqScsOjBs2/?utm_medium=copy_link

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why it says premium company ? Although it seems an elite class budget show i wonder ye show hi hai ya finite series. I think its a deserving candidate for 8 pm slot. Lets see it could compete with sasta ghum or not because writing is by Mrinal Jha after all who had written your and my fav show Nazar and Ib.

Edited by Neon9 - 2 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It actually got 0.2/0.3 trps i was like really like ye toh SP ke kuch lowest rated fictions ki trps thi. ðŸ˜²

Rima_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

In BV1 to her In laws were supportive 

Here antagonist might be Ketki Dave who is joining soon

In BV 1 Dadi Sa was not supportive at all. And she held influence over the rest of the family. They couldn't go against her even if they wanted to support Anandi. This is not the case in BV 2 so far.

Rima_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aastha12345

I just watched it in the starting week, maybe will start watching once story picks pace

But yes saw some clips nd idk how will they prove child marriages as wrong when the sasural wale are going to be so affectionate

Don't have much hopes with the show though

Let's see how it unfolds once she goes to her sasural, nd what follows

But I'm not at all rooting for a happily married child couples life pleaseeeee

That would promote child marriages

Also the thing which makes me feel weird is that jagya is 13 nd anandi 8, which is fine now as both are innocent kids

But once children reach 15, or even 14 they start maturing up, both physically nd emotionally 

Nd bv1 had a track of anandi jagya attraction (both were same age so wasn't weird), but here a 15 year old looking at a 10 year old that way would be very uncomfortable for me if that happens

But I don't think this season is gonna run so long that the boy turns 15, 3-4 maheene m hi leap aa jaega I guess

I hope jaldi leap aa jaye. They have taken a different route in comparison with S1 as there Anandi left her home immediately after she got married but here both children were allowed to flourish in their own homes.

I'm watching the show because I think the child actors are doing great. Especially the actress playing Anandi has very good dialogue delivery. I just hope they don't promote child marriage like BB and instead show Anandi and Jigar separating asap and fr because I won't be able to handle if BB 2.0 happens.

Rima_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Please pray for my dad's hernia surgery to go well😊. He will be admitted tomorrow and surgery is day after tomorrow. I may be around for some days but hardly reply to any posts. But do keep tagging me in important posts.

Praying for your dad's fast recovery!!! Stay strong!!!