wow rishu u did this. I never knew it.. 😆👏🤣
true that🤣🤣 Rishu goes out of her ways to support all these ships😎Like the time she msg mishra ji and Himanshu about Farhad-receptionist ship🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wow rishu u did this. I never knew it.. 😆👏🤣
true that🤣🤣 Rishu goes out of her ways to support all these ships😎Like the time she msg mishra ji and Himanshu about Farhad-receptionist ship🤣
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Thank you dear🤗
Missed you on evening gush up🙄🙄
Where you went underground 🤷🤷
Oh some family emergencies 😆😆
I missed you toooooo ❤️
Ok take care🤗
Happy Sunday 😁
Good morning🤗
Congrats on new AT🥳
6 to go for Half century
.Originally posted by: JayashreeR
wow rishu u did this. I never knew it.. 😆👏🤣
Now you know.. The secret is out 😆
Good mng Gayu 🤗
How are you ? ..
Did you watch yesterday's live ? 😃
Ketan's live yesterday has my all heart ❤
Thank youuuuu Gayu
Indeed going to have an happy one 🤞🤞🤞🤞
You too have an awesome day ♥️♥️
Kya dikha tumhe😆