Originally posted by: White-Lilac
And this time I will give my AT maker's job to someone else and flee away 🤣🤣 aane ki koi jaldi nahi hogi 🤣
think again if you win the auction you have to make an edit 🤣🤣 so you have to work still
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
And this time I will give my AT maker's job to someone else and flee away 🤣🤣 aane ki koi jaldi nahi hogi 🤣
think again if you win the auction you have to make an edit 🤣🤣 so you have to work still
kyu tu underground ho gaye hai 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣☺️ If it’s in the same location then they need to hire a repairman
I think they change their location every time they give the practicals🤣 Aaru has kinky fantasies🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
think again if you win the auction you have to make an edit 🤣🤣 so you have to work still
I'm not going to win it anyways🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
kyu tu underground ho gaye hai 🤣
Nahi par hone ki planning kar rahi hu 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I think they change their location every time they give the practicals🤣 Aaru has kinky fantasies🤣
my PM really revealed a lot of things about her hasn’t it 🤣
Go and check the vote counts 🤣 I think you have the most
then I will pack a shovel 🤣
It was your PM that started this whole fiasco🤣🤣
that’s why I asked if you guys wanted it 🤣 you could’ve said no but everyone wanted to see
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k