*goes to steal the prize* 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
*goes to steal the prize* 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Oh I thought ayesha learned from you hriti 🤣🤣 how to disappear without a trace for a month 🤣
I'm planning to do that now 🤣 Too much of bewafa tag 🤣 I should actually do some bewafai now 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'm planning to do that now 🤣 Too much of bewafa tag 🤣 I should actually do some bewafai now 🤣
I will fly to India and will drag you back 🤣
Aaru bhi certified tharki hai 🤣 me and Nikki have enough proof for that 🤣
I won't come out of my hiding spot 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Aaru bhi certified tharki hai 🤣 me and Nikki have enough proof for that 🤣
isliye practical dene chali gayi hogi 🤣🤣☺️
main bhi dekhti hu 🤣🤣
She's busy giving practicals whole day and night🤣🤣
And this time I will give my AT maker's job to someone else and flee away 🤣🤣 aane ki koi jaldi nahi hogi 🤣
🤣🤣☺️ If it’s in the same location then they need to hire a repairman
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k