HR is a liar 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
hriti said that was misinformation 🤣🤣
And Nikki has been feeling ill so I told her to rest otherwise…..🤣
I m still getting notification 🤣 that she is commenting on Anupama's chat club made by me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
HR is a liar 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
hriti said that was misinformation 🤣🤣
And Nikki has been feeling ill so I told her to rest otherwise…..🤣
I m still getting notification 🤣 that she is commenting on Anupama's chat club made by me
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
HR is a liar 🤣🤣
I m still getting notification 🤣 that she is commenting on Anupama's chat club made by me
more than one notification? 🤣 She said she only makes one or two posts or something yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
Nkki should take rest
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Nkki should take rest
she still comes here for a little bit so I am forced to yell at her 🤣 health comes first even before forum bakwas 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Yes, just go and chk urself
🤣🤣 SHe just commented there 1 minute ago.
#BewafaHriti 🤣
Bewafa sunte hi yaha aa gaye HR🤣
Mujhe yaha kya chal raha hai wo bhi dikh raha hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Bewafa sunte hi yaha aa gaye HR🤣
Mai yahi thi catchup kar rahi thi 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Bewafa sunte hi yaha aa gaye HR🤣
she has been summoned 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Mujhe yaha kya chal raha hai wo bhi dikh raha hai 🤣🤣
aacha stalking ? 🤣🤣 Reply bhi kar deti
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k