Sona aur DD? Bechara Sona yaar. Uski itni insult.🤣
Eh… Kal exam nah? Ja phado! Sorry the Mummy in me coming out 😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sona aur DD? Bechara Sona yaar. Uski itni insult.🤣
Eh… Kal exam nah? Ja phado! Sorry the Mummy in me coming out 😂😂😂😂
Could it be Giri hui bahu?
I know it's two words but accuracy pe chalath hai
Nahi Rd ji. Hogayi padhai.
Abhi kuch aur nahi ghusna hain dimaag me.
I'm saturated!!
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
This is what I was told when I asked this question and I had the Same reaction as u 😂😂😂
We are so vibing today, RD 😎😉
Originally posted by: jperalta
Could it be Giri hui bahu?
I know it's two words but accuracy pe chalath hai
Ghinauni bahu zyaada nahi suit karega isko?😡
Nahi Rd ji. Hogayi padhai.
Abhi kuch aur nahi ghusna hain dimaag me.
I'm saturated!!
typical bacha answer to mama 😂😬😬… theek hai theek hai… aaram karo now… GN from me
You win, Ps 👍🏼😆🤗
Ghinauni ka behtareen pradarshan 😡
Haha great minds think alike. Chalo GN all.. bahut dheer ho chuki hai… … 😴
Iss sab ke baad DD ki thai thai phis hojaye and AC hi bolde - chod de naalayak, tere se na ho payega🤣
Good luck bacha . Sure u will do well 🤗