Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks for the tag ❤️🤗
Well, Don RR 😎 aur kya kehna hai
The VMs are ❤️🤗 ❤️❤️
..Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Thanks for the tag ❤️🤗
Well, Don RR 😎 aur kya kehna hai
The VMs are ❤️🤗 ❤️❤️
Good morning vera🤗
Glad you liked VMS👍🏼
Yeah he is don 😎😎
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
..
Good morning vera🤗
Glad you liked VMS👍🏼
I love them ❤️
Yeah he is don 😎😎
💯💯 Don RR 😎 is swag
Good morning 🌄 Gayu ❤️🤗
P.S: are we allowed to chat in this thread
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Good morning 🌄 Gayu ❤️🤗
P.S: are we allowed to chat in this thread
First we have to complete the previous one
Remember the pen flicking trick, that I like in general and just love it when he does it..? Well I had said before he does that flicking around with the phone too at times. Haven't seen it in a while. But in this clip he does that. I don't know who wanted to know that too.
Just random tagging.. Anyone of you who wanted to know this..??
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Remember the pen flicking trick, that I like in general and just love it when he does it..? Well I had said before he does that flicking around with the phone too at times. Haven't seen it in a while. But in this clip he does that. I don't know who wanted to know that too.
Just random tagging.. Anyone of you who wanted to know this..??
I love this
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/mehndi-hai-rachne-wali/5248410/mhrw-forum-members-awards-vote-now
Mujhe ek award chahiye matlab chahiye