Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

Really? I think they are making her look quite terrible.. her dressing, make up, the fake hair extensions all are quite off-putting. She is wearing such horrible shoes also. 

Sona, on the other hand, is effortlessly gorgeous. Tall, striking, really stunning. 

Apparently She is the 3rd wheel in this 2 wheel bicycle right 😉 Vicky is calling her a bomb 😲

SOna-Erica is simply flawless Gorgeous young lady.  Her skin, ora is so appealing and attractive.  Man or a woman would fall for her any time. ☺️  Not me LOL I am beyond that age 😎😛  Just saying 

I have never seen Sana in any previous shows.  first time seeing her and she doesn't strike me as any one I would remember.  while Erica is altogether a different story⭐️

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Apparently She is the 3rd wheel in this 2 wheel bicycle right 😉 Vicky is calling her a bomb 😲

SOna-Erica is simply flawless Gorgeous young lady.  Her skin, ora is so appealing and attractive.  Man or a woman would fall for her any time. ☺️  Not me LOL I am beyond that age 😎😛  Just saying 

I have never seen Sana in any previous shows.  first time seeing her and she doesn't strike me as any one I would remember.  while Erica is altogether a different story⭐️

I get inferior complex looking at her figure. But kuch bee karo I can never get curves like her..😆

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Exactly... I want Sonakshi to have some admirer. How beautiful she is, especially in saree and even the precap. The way she replied Sanjana reminds me of old Sonakshi who doesn't give any shit to useless people.

P.S: Production House is giving her bad clothes most of the time especially that violet salwar type saree in the beginning. Somehow Erica handle those dresses with elegance. I miss Sona's look post marriage.

Hehehe 

Then Dev will kill that admirer and end up in jail

😂😂😂

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sanjana is like Female dog (As I cant use the right word for it here in the forum)😉😡 in a heat.  Going after random married guy in love with his wife & with 3 kids 😡🤢  She gives bad rep to all female gender.  

I have been writing all along since Psycho was introduced to the show.  Sanj or Sana is no match to Sona or Erica.

Sanjana can't be put in a catagory of "Bomb" she is short, stocky and unappealing where Sona is tall, gorgeous beauty.  The reason I am even writing this is because CVs are showing Sanjana A better look wise.   GRRRRRRRRR

What an audacity for Psycho to talk to Sona like that on the phone or in the office.  WOman she is CEO's better half & you are misely new hire woman.  stay in your place or Sona will kick her fat butt 🤣 pronto 

Thx SU for the WU.  always can count on you 😃smiley31

I am very angry … why are the leads always given shabby clothes n unappealing hair styles and made to look like a tired housewife while the vamp / other woman gets best styled attire and better hairstyle .

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you. Erica is just way too beautiful! Everything about her is just wow! 

I also have not seen Sana in any previous show, this is my first time seeing her. I don't find her very appealing at all..(not Sanjana's character, that's a different annoyance). I feel the makers are dressing her up to look older maybe.. the makeup, the fake extentions, the choice of clothes is all very poor.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sha n ruch blessed with baby girl.  Congrats to them..

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hari73

Sha n ruch blessed with baby girl.  Congrats to them..

😍😍😍

That is a great news 

Happy for them congrats 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Hari73

Don't take tension guys.   This is going as per my prediction. 😆

Whatever tension sona takes, it's just from sanj side.  At the end sona going to say sorry to dev for misunderstanding him.   Only request to cvs, don't show sona crying any more bcoz end result is phuski😆

But in this show, they never shown someone admiring sona for her beauty.   Eri has such a striking personality, but still they show only females are lattoo on sha.  I wanted someone shd admire sona's beauty infront if dev.  I don't want one whole track dedicated for that.  But atleast someone praise her she don't look like mother of 3 children..something..kabi kabi dev ko thoda jalna chahiye..😆

You have raised a very valid point about no one in the show praising Sona for her beauty. While I don’t like the elaborate way Erica is doing her hair these days and I feel she wears too much make up, there’s no denying she has gorgeous sharp features and is naturally beautiful. Just wish she would tone down make up and keep it simple. That’s all she needs to stand out. 

Yes it’s quite likely that this whole track will end with Sona apologising for ‘misunderstanding ‘ and begging Dev and Sanjana for forgiveness 😆 Dev will get all angry that she can ever dare to doubt him and go into a major sulk and she will have to coax him out of it. 

Hari73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

You have raised a very valid point about no one in the show praising Sona for her beauty. While I don’t like the elaborate way Erica is doing her hair these days and I feel she wears too much make up, there’s no denying she has gorgeous sharp features and is naturally beautiful. Just wish she would tone down make up and keep it simple. That’s all she needs to stand out. 

Yes it’s quite likely that this whole track will end with Sona apologising for ‘misunderstanding ‘ and begging Dev and Sanjana for forgiveness 😆 Dev will get all angry that she can ever dare to doubt him and go into a major sulk and she will have to coax him out of it. 

When we know end result, nothing to take tension.  That's why it's better cvs shd not show sona cry or taking too much tension😆

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I wish Erica did not wear that stupid hair piece.  Today her hair do was horrible.  She should wear her natural hair down.  she has gorgeous hair. let it show.