Yes :(
I guess he is in neeli zinda hai as well but as in side role only
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes :(
I guess he is in neeli zinda hai as well but as in side role only
Yes :(
I guess he is in neeli zinda hai as well but as in side role only
So hes typecasted for horror shows😆
Something abt this teaser feels soo off. Something about muneeb feels off.
I love Osama Tahir, he deserves better roles!
I don't think Amar is a good actress, she has a scary look to her too.
Why do ARY drama teasers look like GEO's?
I don't like Amar.
HUM is usually the best at teasers. ARY and Geo just focus more on the OST.