Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Hehe yeah dont worry i will be off soon.🤣 I was just missing u galas🤗
We miss you too Nikks 🤗🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Hehe yeah dont worry i will be off soon.🤣 I was just missing u galas🤗
We miss you too Nikks 🤗🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I should be taking rest too par mai beech beech me aa hi jaati hu 🤣🤣
are you unwell too? 🤣
Aaru ke alawa itna secretive kaun ho sakta hai 🤣
Aaru posted some songs and then left 🤣
Corona bhi Diya ki wajah se hi aaya hai 🤣🤣
Makes sense she is both busy and hiding because she is has practicals again 🤣
abhi tak notes share nahi kari 🤣
Usi ko khana tha kya kambakht chamgadar ??🤣
Yeah kind of 🤣
I'm having a headache since yesterday but now I'm feeling a little better🤣
I am telling u before her auction stake wins we should ask her for some proof
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k